[Qgis-developer] Tool to pick up linear referencing measure from mouse

PIERRE Sylvain sylvain.pierre at bas-rhin.fr
Tue Nov 24 00:46:37 PST 2015

Hi Regis,

I dont know if it's exactly what you are looking for but I had a same question.
It was not for a plugin but for a standalone app. Form looks like screenshot joined
I can send you ui and  class behind the form. Lots of things are hard-coded (standalone app)

It's a mash-up from first LRS plugin (Martin Dobias), others, and at least  personal stuff ;-)
PS: I have same for point event

Sylvain