[Qgis-developer] grass module don't appear

Eugenio Trumpy frippe12573 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 25 07:47:28 PST 2015

Hi,

I'm working on qgis 2.13.0-master 77526bd compiled on ubuntu 15.04.
Today I discovered that some important grass7 module are not present in the processing toolbox.
Just to be clear, I compiled qgis only with grass7 (I not put the path for grass on ccmake configuration).

Firtly I needed r.null, which was absent. Following the guide grass7.txt file present in
/usr/share/qgis/python/processing/algs/grass7/
I create a txt file for r.null and I put it on the /description
Then I restarted qgis, but the new module was not present.
I checked my grass7 installation and r.null is present and it works.

Then I searched for r.mapcalculator, which was present in the old processing toolbox. I didn't find it
in the grass7 processing modules list. Although the grass7 stand alone has r.mapcalc (not r.mapcalculator),
in the grass7 processing toolbox neither r.mapcalculator nor r.mapcalc are present.

I wonder if is it possible to add grass7 module thus I can insert r.null, then I would like to know if
I can put in r.mapcalculator or r.mapcalc at least.

Thank you

Eugenio