[Qgis-developer] grass module don't appear

Eugenio Trumpy frippe12573 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 26 01:15:28 PST 2015

Hi all,

thanks for your hints, I understand r.mapcalculator is not present in grass7, at least for now, so it cannot appear on processing toolbox.
Only solution to install in some way grass64.
However r.mapcalc is present in grass7 as well as r.null, I thought if would have added r.null.text and r.mapcalc in
/usr/share/qgis/plugin/processing/algs/grass7/description

those modules should have been present in the processing toolbox, isn't it?

Can somebody listed the operations to add a grass module to a processing toolbox?
I'm thinking I'm missing a stage....

Regards

E.