[Qgis-developer] Processing scripts in stand-alone Python scripts

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 04:12:39 PST 2015

does Processing.getAlgorithm("script:helloworld") work in a normal
QGIS Python console?

Just in case, the name of the script is the name of the file (without
the extension)

Maybe you can try Processing.alghelp("script") to get the name of
available algorithms from the script provider

Hope this helps