[Qgis-developer] Processing scripts in stand-alone Python scripts

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 08:16:25 PST 2015

The issue is that the "default" folder is based on the location of the
parent app (if I am not wrong). I can probably move it to somewhere in
.qgis2  instead. But if there is a manually entered path, then it will
not use the default one, that's only used if no custom configuration
has been done.

Let me check and will see how to fix this.