[Qgis-developer] [[ImportError]]: dynamic module does not define init function (initcore)

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Mon Nov 30 11:59:06 PST 2015

Hi Martin

Can you `touch python/core/core.sip` or start with a clean build dir?

Sometimes an error happens when building the python bindings and when
compiling again the build system spuriously assumes that python bindings
have been built correctly and skips rebuilding them despite them not
actually being built.

Matthias

--
Matthias Kuhn