[Qgis-developer] QGIS server security patch has some serious issues

Alessandro Pasotti apasotti at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 23:53:01 PST 2015

> Hi,
>
> The commit
> https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/commit/422abbde5e5b76924d3b78eba42d61a4f4c18563 with
> the pull request https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/2056 introduces some
> serious regressions - both from a stability point of view, but also
> performance wise.
>
> I get random crashes and several of my projects are 2-3 times slower than
> before this commit. I first wasn't sure what caused the troubles, but with
> the help of Nyall, we could identify the culprit commit.
>
> Thank you for having a look at it/reviewing it again.
>
> Andreas

Hello Andreas,

I would recommend you to file a ticket, attaching a minimal project to
reproduce the issue and a stack trace of the crash.

If you have any additional clues (like you said, from Nyall) please attach
them too.

Please assign the ticket to Stephan Brunner (in CC).

--
Alessandro Pasotti
w3:   www.itopen.it