[Qgis-developer] Tips & news

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Thu Oct 1 01:44:27 PDT 2015

On 10/01/2015 09:37 AM, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> Il 01/10/2015 07:59, Nathan Woodrow ha scritto:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I was planning on moving the tips to a new tab so consider this done
>> once we are out of freeze.  We can also split up the news tab to add
>> extra info not just the blog feed. Have it pull from different places
>> for different info.
> sweet! Nathan, would you like me to open a feature req, to better
> document the process?
Alternatively I had the idea of showing it at the bottom of the recent
project page with a close button (and a don't show again checkbox),
similar to the message bar.
> BTW, maybe the tabs could stick, so one could preview previous projects
> also during normal work. Opinions?
It would be nice to have the possibility to get back to this page, but
as Kari said, it takes away screen real estate. What do you think about
bringing the page back when somebody clicks "open project" and embed a
file browser window next to the previous projects?

> All the best.

Best