[Qgis-developer] OpenlayersPlugin QGIS

Enrico Ferreguti enricofer at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 05:50:06 PDT 2015

starting by saying that I never experienced problems with Openlayers plugin
behind proxy, anyway I resolved all my proxy issues (user, passwords,
subnet exclusions ...) using Qgis own network manager instead of creating a
new one so you can try to remove the lines from 48 to 51 of
openlayers_layer.py file and replace the row 52:
self.setNetworkAccessManager(self.__manager)
with the following:
self.setNetworkAccessManager(QgsNetworkAccessManager.instance())
I just try and it goes but I don't know if it resolvs your issue.

Regards
Enrico Ferreguti