[Qgis-developer] SSL error on QGIS startup

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at eau-adour-garonne.fr
Fri Oct 2 11:27:13 PDT 2015

Hi, maybe a bit off topic,
We released rss-menu plugin here as a feed parser to inform users from some
news.

Huge drawback, it builds a menu in menu bar, and we discovered very few
users do see those news.

I would be a great fan of having customizable feeds on welcome screen, so
that new have at least one chance of being read. That way, I could configure
some QGIS + some specifics feeds, such as data catalog feed or internal
enterprise wiki feed.
Does that help in choosing the right screen design?

Cheers

Régis