[Qgis-developer] New GRASS plugin: a test drive
cavallini at faunalia.it
Fri Oct 2 23:02:32 PDT 2015
some tests of the new plugin:
* G6 vectors are shown with a red cross, but there is no clear
indication on how to migrate them to G7
* I got a crash twice by right clicking on the browser > New polygon
layer; from the third time no crash, I'll try to replicate it.
* I can reproduce a crash by:
- right click on a G6 vector from the browser
- choose New polygon layer
- got a warning:
Impossibile aprire il file della topologia per il vettoriale
<riserva_2 at PERMANENT>
src/providers/grass/qgsgrassprovider.cpp: 338: (~QgsGrassProvider) [0ms]
src/providers/grass/qgsgrassvectormaplayer.cpp: 330: (close) [0ms] close
If I do the same from a mapset name, no crash.
* I created a new polygon layer, but it is unclear to me how to add objects
* if I remove a raster which is already loaded in the canvas, I get a
warning (empty, grey dialog) and QGIS is stuck (I had to force close it)
* loaded rasters display a legend, but not the labels.
Otherwise, great stuff!
Should I open tickets for all this?
I'm available for further testing if useful.
All the best.
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
QGIS & PostGIS courses: http://www.faunalia.eu/training.html
More information about the Qgis-developer