[Qgis-developer] GRASS missing from Processing?

Bernd Vogelgesang bernd.vogelgesang at gmx.de
Sat Oct 3 09:27:30 PDT 2015

Am 03.10.2015, 17:37 Uhr, schrieb Andrew <amcaninch at gmail.com>:

> Hi Bernd,
>
> Did editing(processing version 2.10.1) grass7algortihm.py work for you?
> I noticed yesterday that with processing 2.10.2 GRASS7 >doesnt work but
> reverting to the edited version of 2.10.1 fixed that.
>
> Andrew
No, I didn't try this cause actually I have no clue how to patch this
without breaking it (sorry just dumb user) and 2.9.3 worked for me.

Thought that waiting a while will cure this magically, but obviously
things run out of control will all those different versions.
And I also thought that staying with the LTR, I will be on the save side
... mhm.

I could patch this if I had a patch file (I really do NOT understand
github)

Bernd