[Qgis-developer] [Qgis-community-team] [Qgis-user] Call for applications: QGIS Manual Update and Improvement

Yves Jacolin yjacolin at free.fr
Mon Oct 5 04:28:23 PDT 2015

On Monday, October 05, 2015 13:23:44 Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> Il 05/10/2015 12:52, DelazJ ha scritto:
> > +1
> > Great initiative!!! we really need an uptodate documentation...
>
> Of course, donations and sponsorship from users will greatly speed up
> the process. So please those who need an updated documentation, come and
> help!
> https://www.qgis.org/en/site/about/sponsorship.html
> https://www.qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/donations.html
> All the best.
Or send a contribution either via a Pull Request or a comment in the ticket:

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/milestones/QGIS%202.10
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/milestones/QGIS%202.12

I will push all contrib from coment of any tickets in this milestone and give
credit to the author.

Y.