[Qgis-developer] New GRASS plugin: a test drive

Pedro VenĂ¢ncio pedrongvenancio at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 16:34:33 PDT 2015

Hi again Radim,

> Please start with points and lines. When you digitize a point or line,
> nothing is displayed in canvas? Do you see the elements if you switch
> style to default? Do you see the features in attribute table? Are the
> elements written to the map when you close editing?
>
>  Note that QGIS can only display features of one type in a layer, if
> you add point layer and digitize a line, it will no show in point
> layer after editing is closed, a new layer with lines must be added to
> canvas.

I'm getting problems with symbology of polygon layers. Please see the
screencast.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5772257/qgis/grass_edit_polygons.ogv

Note also that attribute form pop-up does not show up after each feature
creation on polygons.

After this, if I remove that polygon layer from QGIS canvas/toc, and add
again from browser, then the symbology is ok (but the cat field is gone):

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5772257/qgis/grass_edit_polygons_2.ogv

I'm using QGIS master compiled after this commit
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/commit/e703fc6044e3119c3b59fe9648f7dcf7edc2b714

Thank you very much Radim!

Pedro