[Qgis-developer] New GRASS plugin: a test drive

Radim Blazek radim.blazek at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 01:09:09 PDT 2015

On Fri, Oct 9, 2015 at 1:11 AM, Pedro VenĂ¢ncio
<pedrongvenancio at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Radim,
>
> I'm getting a Segmentation fault (core dumped):
[...]
> To reproduce:
>
> 1. Open mapset;
> 2. New Point Layer or New Line Layer (I don't get crash with polygon
> layers);
> 3. Digitize some features;
> 4. Save edits;
> 5. Open attribute table;
> 6. New column;
> 7. Add a name;
> 8. Ok. I get the crash and seg fault here. Just with point and line layers.

Bullseye, fixed in d26765f.

BTW, Pedro is supplying me with bug reports off list over a month, thanks Pedro.

> I also found that saving edits with "Save edits" button in the attribute
> tabel takes no effect. With other layers (not GRASS layers), it works well.

It should not take any effect, because with GRASS, the data are
written immediately to file+table. Are you missing the data somewhere
the data are expected to appear after save edit?

Radim