[Qgis-developer] Composer Legend items: what are the differences between "auto-update" and "update all" options?

m roy royroge at outlook.com
Mon Oct 12 09:14:01 PDT 2015

"After changing the symbology in the QGIS main window you can click on [Update] to adapt the changes in the legend element of the print composer"

I think that now changes in the legend element of print composer is automatic when you change, say, layer name color,
and that was the purpose of "update item"

Il 12/10/2015 18.02, DelazJ ha scritto:
For the recall : http://docs.qgis.org/2.0/en/docs/user_manual/print_composer/print_composer.html#legend-items

> In previous releases (till 2.4 I think), there was another option
> "Update item" that keeps user customization and can explain why there
> was an "Update all" option that resets all modifications. Now, both
> options do reset.

Well this is another issue, but i don't remember what was Update item
purpose ...sorry