[Qgis-developer] Composer Legend items: what are the differences between "auto-update" and "update all" options?

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 04:16:07 PDT 2015

Like you said the "update all" button behaviour can be done by selecting
and unselecting the Update checkbox. But I find it not very elegant
solution. Therefore the "extra" button makes sense to me.

Besides, it would be nice if, in the future, the "update all" button become
"updated selected itens" if Items are selected. Not sure if that is planed,
but I can sure make a feature request for that.

Alexandre Neto