[Qgis-developer] Take the QGIS user survey

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 02:00:57 PDT 2015

Few remarks if I may:
- Which version of QGIS do you most regularly use? it lacks an option for
those that use a release < LTR (and they are many)
- How often do you think LTR QGIS versions should be made? Miss a "don't
care" option
- How often do you think non LTR releases of QGIS should be made? Miss a
"don't care" option
- When I get stuck using QGIS, I..... ask... What about forums other than
stackoverflow? something as georezo.net, forumsig.org not only focused on
QGIS but QGIS has its place? Are they among what's called regional QGIS
User group? And what about going back to the documentation as an option?
- Which is your highest priority for spending QGIS funds on ? I d'on't know
if google sheet can do that but it would be nice to classify them by
priority. And also miss a "don't care"
- About donation, is "giving time to the project" (testing, reporting and
fixing bugs, documentation) considered as donation? Or is it just about
money?

Most of the questions (mandatory) suppose that the user has a point of
view. If this survey is spread, it means that it will touch people that use
QGIS even regularly but haven't already tought about some questions.
Mandatory answers when they have no idea will give wrong answer imho

HTH,
Regards,
DelazJ