[Qgis-developer] QGIS User Survey now available in Portuguese

Tim Sutton tim at qgis.org
Thu Oct 15 07:34:12 PDT 2015

Hi All

The response to the english survey has been incredible, but many of you requested to be able to do the survey in your own language. Thanks to Alexandre Neto, you can now do the survey in Portuguese:

http://blog.qgis.org/2015/10/15/take-the-qgis-user-survey-in-portuguese/ <http://blog.qgis.org/2015/10/15/take-the-qgis-user-survey-in-portuguese/>

I know there is a Spanish survey in the works - I will post it to this list when it is ready. If anyone else wants to translate the survey to their native language, please contact me off list.

Thanks

Tim

Tim Sutton
QGIS Project Steering Committee Member