[Qgis-developer] How should the dissolve tool in Processing work?

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 05:21:20 PDT 2015

Hi,

I think this is a bit of feature request, but I would say it should be
possible to have some control over the remaining attributes. Trimming all
attributes seems poor to me, but keeping the attributes with "first
attribute found" without informing the user it's also not good.
Harrissou Santanna mentioned the Dissolve with Stats Plugin. That's the way
ArgGIS does it, you can have stats or even join/concatenate of the
non-dissolved attributes.