[Qgis-developer] QEP - Proposal for QGIS 3.0 after 2.14

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 23:43:06 PDT 2015

I suspect we don't really have any options.  It has to happen at some point
and it's better to at least have a plan then just drop the bomb and hope it
all works out.

I think something that might be good is if we can get PyQt5 setup for QGIS
we can access how much effort it's going to be and work though one plugin
as team to learn all the traps before scaring anyone with the details.