[Qgis-developer] QEP - Proposal for QGIS 3.0 after 2.14

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 00:20:16 PDT 2015

If you need a guinea pig, I am definitely volunteering for this and to
start porting Processing ASAP.

As you might have realized,  Alex and I haven't had too much time
lately to work on Processing, so we are very low on people for any
Processing-related task. In these circumstances, adapting Processing
might take a looong time (unless someone else jumps in, which woudl be
awesome...), so the sooner we start, the better. Otherwise, the first
3.0 might go out without Processing, or with a very flaky version...
Hopefully Matthias will be able to have the test suite ready when this
happens, and that will ensure the stability of the new version.