[Qgis-developer] Improving ftools geoprocessing tools

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Thu Oct 22 06:26:07 PDT 2015

IMHO all ftools should be replaced by native QGIS processing algorithms.
For "simple" users it may be not feasible (or not allowed) to install
additional software. Therefore native QGIS algorithms should be improved
to be fast, robust and offering choices the users need (see recent
discussion on dissolve)

Bernhard