[Qgis-developer] Plugin management [was: QEP - Proposal for QGIS 3.0 after 2.14]

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Sat Oct 24 06:19:23 PDT 2015

Il 24/10/2015 14:07, Tom Chadwin ha scritto:
> Paolo always does question new plugins if they duplicate. Is that not enough?
> It's the reason my plugin was created. Our is there perhaps a historical
> issue?

Hi all,
in fact, Im' always gently pushing in that direction, with variable
success. Having a more ordered structure would be very useful, but I
doubt this can be implemented without threatening individual developer
freedom. Junior, do you have an operative proposal on how to implement this?
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu