[Qgis-developer] Visual changelog

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Oct 27 00:30:50 PDT 2015

Hi devs,

The visual changelog is almost finished:
http://changelog.qgis.org/qgis/version/2.12.0/

We miss a lot of "Developed by", "Funded by". While this isn't
absolutely necessary, it is a good opportunity, to show what you did to
the project - and who funded it. It shows that things don't happen out
of the blue - and needs efforts and finances.

If you developed a feature in the changelog - and it isn't yet
attributed to you - let me know. I can add it. Also - if you have
improvements/corrections in text and screenshots.

Thanks,
Andreas