[Qgis-developer] fTools - Processing (again)

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Fri Sep 11 02:18:53 PDT 2015

Hi all,

I recently recoded Processing's Dissolve. The changes fundamentally
reduced the runtime of the algorithm. In the pull request discussion [1]
Matthias and I came to a point where we were wondering about the future
of fTools and Processing. I found this discussion from May [2]. What is
the current status and road map in this respect?

If you can name algorithms to be ported I am willing to do it.

IMHO it would be great if we could get rid of the redundancy in the next
LTR release.

regards

Bernhard

[1] https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/2307