[Qgis-developer] [Qgis-user] Re : view only current feature in atlas maps

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 05:04:25 PDT 2015

Another proposal : in the gui for rule base rendering, we could add a new
column in the rules tables, name "Activate only for atlas", which will
allow the user to toggle each rule. If the checkbox is checked, the rule is
used only in atlas.
This way the user can tune more easily, in the context of QGIS vector layer
properties.
I do not like having checkbox in the composer, since the composer is not
always opened and visible.

Michaël