[Qgis-developer] fTools - Processing (again)

Arnaud Morvan arnaud.morvan at camptocamp.com
Mon Sep 14 01:30:17 PDT 2015

Normally, I would be present at next hackfest and interested in working
on this.

 From my point of view, the task would be:

  * Create a customizable vector menu based on Processing like proposed
    by Victor at Nodebo
  * List fTools menu entries, with candidates Processing algorithms, and
    differences that need to be solved.
  * Porting algorithms that has not yet been ported
  * Complete some algorithms with new parameters or createcustom dialogs
    close to fTools ones when need.
  * Get processing plugin fully translated (already working on this)

Arnaud