[Qgis-developer] problem with master compilation (GRASS issue)

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 04:19:27 PDT 2015

Hi all,

I manage to build QGIS after installing manually the dependencies written
in [1] for trusty

apt-get install bison cmake doxygen flex git graphviz grass-dev
libexpat1-dev libfcgi-dev libgdal-dev libgeos-dev libgsl0-dev
libopenscenegraph-dev libosgearth-dev libpq-dev libproj-dev
libqscintilla2-dev libqt4-dev libqt4-opengl-dev libqt4-sql-sqlite
libqtwebkit-dev libqwt5-qt4-dev libspatialindex-dev libspatialite-dev
libsqlite3-dev lighttpd locales pkg-config poppler-utils pyqt4-dev-tools
python-all python-all-dev python-pyspatialite python-qscintilla2 python-qt4
python-qt4-dev python-sip python-sip-dev qt4-doc-html spawn-fcgi txt2tags
xauth xfonts-100dpi xfonts-75dpi xfonts-base xfonts-scalable xvfb
cmake-curses-gui

[1] https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/blob/master/INSTALL#L185