[Qgis-developer] plugin maintenance

Blumentrath, Stefan Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Thu Sep 17 01:19:47 PDT 2015

Hi again,

Could please someone of the core devs have a look at # 11901.

According to the bug report, it appeared and disappeared although I did not make any changes to the plugin code. Actually, the plugin worked nicely for almost a year or so before the bug was reported the first time.

Furthermore, the issue seems to pop-up also with other plugins, according to bug reporter.

I am open for the possibility that the issue is due to this particular plugin, but then I would need help to identify what actually the reason is and where to start fixing it... Possibly GDAL related, as this was reported for Mac (which I have not available...).

Kind regards,
Stefan