[Qgis-developer] GRASS missing from Processing?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Fri Sep 18 02:43:30 PDT 2015

On 18-09-15 09:30, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> Il 18/09/2015 08:58, Paolo Cavallini ha scritto:
>
>> I'm referring to this:
>> https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-developer/2015-August/038772.html
>> If I inderstand it correctly, a commit and a new package is much needed.
>
> I confirm once more that the simple fix in:
> https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/commit/2a14ffd281d0a0e99a0a899622a29ca0efdb0852
> works. Could please someone release a new Processing package?
> It's pretty important, as GRASS is broken without it.

Hi Paolo (and others),

as you can see here:

http://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/processing/

Current packager is Alexander (in cc). First thing is to ask him to
package a new version.

If he is too busy, just let the dev list know, because I think every
experience plugin-dev can get this packaged (maybe with a little help of
Victor or Alexander...)

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde