[Qgis-developer] GRASS missing from Processing?

Bernd Vogelgesang bernd.vogelgesang at gmx.de
Fri Sep 18 02:58:41 PDT 2015

Am 18.09.2015, 11:26 Uhr, schrieb Filipe Dias <filipesdias at gmail.com>:

> Hi
>
> This is indeed annoying. I'm using GRASS 7 directly as a result.
> As Paolo mentioned recently, Processing doesn't seem to be extremely
> popular amongst QGIS users and it is understaffed at the >moment.

Strange. Processing is my work horse from the moment on it was published,
and I will never want to miss it again. I wonder how and what other users
do, when not using processing? This is an outstanding innovation, but
obviously too much hidden (simplified interface, duplications with vector
and raster menu), so ppl have no idea what it is good for?

Using the GRASS GUI is only sth for people with no tendencies to nervous
breakdowns ;)

Cheers
Bernd