[Qgis-developer] Remaining HiDPI issues

Alessandro Pasotti apasotti at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 23:07:54 PDT 2015

> Hi,
>
> There has been some work going on to support HiDPI displays as discussed
> on http://hub.qgis.org/issues/11103 but there are still parts of the UI
> which need an update, e.g. the plugin manager.
>
> Is anyone currently working on this? (The ticket is not assigned to
> anyone.)
>
> Best wishes,
> Anita

Hi Anita,

I've a 4k display and I've committed some small hidpi fixes in the past
months ( see:
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pulls?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Apr++hidpi+ ),
unfortunately I'm very busy until mid november and I've no time to work on
that issues now, buy I'm definitely interested in doing it.

What I suggest to do is to file separate [hidpi] tickets for the individual
items.

The plugin manager is based on qtwebview and should support zoom out of the
box (*setZoomFactor <http://doc.qt.io/qt-4.8/qwebview.html#zoomFactor-prop>*
).

Cheers.

--