[Qgis-developer] New API for labeling Engine?

HAUBOURG regis.haubourg at eau-adour-garonne.fr
Thu Sep 24 01:24:14 PDT 2015

Hi Martin,
Thanks for your lights.
The idea is to write advanced QEP's by the end of the year. Then, we will try to fund coding on that roadmap (all is opened there). All good ideas are welcome for those QEP's. Oslandia is now funded on the QEP's part and will start the work and work on that at the hackfest.
Several parts of QGIS will be touched, from qgs format and ability to store data and ressources , labeling API up to UX design.
Cheers
 Régis