[Qgis-developer] Compiling ui files with custom widgets creates wrong imports

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 09:06:54 PDT 2015

Hi Anita

right click on sourceLayerCombo, in the contextual menu there is
"Promoted Widgets" or "Promote to", there will open the menu with
QgsMapLayerComboBox listed. You can find it's name in "Promoted
class"... the error is that in the Line text "header file" have to
write  the python module name that contain the class. In you case the
module name (without .py) that contain the class
QgsMapLayerComboBox... I suppose it would be "qgis.gui".

here more details: http://doc.qt.io/qt-4.8/designer-using-custom-widgets.html

regards
Luigi Pirelli

* Elance: https://www.elance.com/s/edit/luigipirelli/