[Qgis-developer] QGIS 2.10 - weird black circles

William W will_walker at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Sep 25 00:38:25 PDT 2015

Hi

I am also having this problem when publishing a layer as wms. I have tried
turning off diagrams on the affected polygon layer (and all others) and
saving the QGIS project but the diagram tags (Pie chart) remain in the QGS
file. I have tried deleting the layer from the QGS file but it appears again
as soon as I save the QGIS project.

I have also noticed that when I remove the layer from the QGIS project and
re-add it, the diagram tags in the QGS file are not present but when I
change the symbol (colour of a simple fill) the diagram tags appear again.

Any help appreciated

William