[Qgis-developer] QCA lib dependency for master

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Fri Sep 25 23:47:56 PDT 2015

Larry, I noticed that the ssl plugin is mandatory if you enable
tests. While I do understand that tests exist for using the SSL
plugin, should that be a recommended but not mandatory dependency ?

I hadn't tried disabling QCA completely, but it should be checked
if it still allows enabling tests.

--strk;