[Qgis-developer] [Qgis-user] [ANNOUNCE] 2.11 feature freeze begun

Larry Shaffer larrys at dakotacarto.com
Sat Sep 26 14:14:54 PDT 2015

Hi Nyall,

Sorry about that. Seems my notification script was failing. I will have the
Mac nightlies back up tonight. Also, I will introduce a slim fully bundled
version, without any external installs needed.

Alternatively, I can do a very minimal Homebrew-based build that has almost
no bundling, and only requires a base QGIS formula install of dependencies

Yet another option is add light bundling to the Travis builds and push
those to an Amazon S3 bucket when completed.

Again, sorry about the nightlies. Been too busy to notice

Regards,

Larry

--

Larry Shaffer