[Qgis-developer] New authentication system ready

Larry Shaffer larrys at dakotacarto.com
Mon Sep 28 14:02:52 PDT 2015

Hi Tim,

On Mon, Sep 28, 2015 at 12:20 PM, Tim Sutton <tim at kartoza.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> By the way I will use your response and snippets from this thread to
> create the visual changeling entry. Hope that is ok!

Sure. You can also pilfer the user documentation, as referenced in the QEP
[0]. It was the in-house doc for the Boundless version that was focused on
PKI, but still gives a pretty good overview of the user's perspective on
working with the system. (Oh so snazzy Win 10 screen snaps as well!)

The Authentication section of Options has graphically changed, but that's
about it, beyond the screen snap in this thread.

[0]
https://github.com/dakcarto/QGIS-Enhancement-Proposals/blob/auth-system/extras/auth-system/pkiuser.rst

Regards,

Larry Shaffer