[Qgis-developer] Processing ParameterCrs default to canvas CRS

Spencer Gardner spencergardner at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 21:11:10 PDT 2015

Is there any way to make a ParameterCrs in a processing tool dialog default
to whatever the CRS is on the map canvas? Current behavior is to default to
4326. Even better would be to make the parameter dependent on an input
layer, much like ParameterTableField works.

As far as I can tell, this is beyond the current capabilities of the
processing framework. I'd love to hear if anyone else has addressed this in
some way.