[Qgis-developer] Tips & news

Kari Salovaara kari.salovaara at pp1.inet.fi
Wed Sep 30 13:26:39 PDT 2015

Hi Paolo and all,

I think idea is good but I found one negative side.
I like to have map canvas as large as possible -> tabs make it smaller.
Same happens when you have a lot of plugins, they create more and more
bars (also below the canvas!)
If tabs will be used more in future, there will be then some area away
from canvas all the time.

I think we should develop some method to keep canvas as large as
possible. There is users (like ngo) who cannot afford to buy nice 4K
displays. I think that even HD size is for lunatics.

Cheers,
Kari

--
Kari Salovaara
Hanko, Finland

"Volunteers do not necessarily have the time; they just have the heart."
  ~ Elizabeth Andrew