[Qgis-developer] Tips & news

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Wed Sep 30 22:56:45 PDT 2015

Il 30/09/2015 22:10, Anita Graser ha scritto:
> ​Not sure ... It's difficult to pick between the tips and recent
> projects tab ... which of the two tabs should be shown by default? Or
> are you thinking of combining the two contents?

I would suggest to add another tab.

> Imho, this doesn't seem urgent.

surely not urgen, and I believe it is not feasible now that we are in
freeze.

> Most people have probably deactivated
> the popup.

not so sure about that, but in any case having the tips at hand would be
good. And with the current method it seems easier to add more.

> Don't we also use the popup as a donation reminder now?

yes, but see above (deactivated) ;)
BTW, I would like to have a special section of the news describing
current crowdfunding opportunities - I think this may greatly increase
donations.

All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu