[Qgis-developer] Save Vector Layer in QGIS through OGR with Value Relations

Neumann, Andreas a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Apr 6 05:37:46 PDT 2016

Maybe QGIS could automatically create a VRT file or temporary virtual
layer in the background that automatically replaces the content of the
columns that have value relation widgets with the corresponding text
values?

Would this be a solution or are there more elegant ways to solve that
problem?

Thanks,

Andreas