[Qgis-developer] What is the roadmap to completely manage 3d geometries?

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 01:29:38 PDT 2016

btw... great commit by Nyall as usual :)
just to be clear that my comments are in direction to remove some
possible inconsistencies.

cheers
Luigi Pirelli

* Boundless QGIS Support/Development: lpirelli AT boundlessgeo DOT com
* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Mastering QGIS:
https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/mastering-qgis