[Qgis-developer] Travis timeouts

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Thu Apr 7 04:56:50 PDT 2016

Hi,

We experience more travis timeouts (for qt4 builds) recently.

With respect to reducing false alarms to a minimum I think it would be
good to fix things.

I think there are two approaches, removing some components from the
build process, but I cannot see what.

Use ccache like we do for Qt5 builds. That would require recompiling
some deps (currently taken from ubuntugis) so they can be put into the
home directory, since for ccache we need to run container based builds.

Other ideas?

--
Matthias Kuhn
OPENGIS.ch - https://www.opengis.ch