[Qgis-developer] GRASS issues

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Apr 7 09:36:42 PDT 2016

Hi all,
sorry if I'm repeating known issues. I just finished a course, and I
found some things I do not understand (of course, it's Windows!):
* why do we have two desktops, one with and one without grass?
* Processing asks for a msys folder, and gives an error until the path
is removed from config; as Juergen explained, msys is no longer
required, so why is Processing asking for it?
* AFAIK now on Windows we only have grass 6: why then we still have a
grass (assumed 6) in Processing?
* the links in the grass help from Processing do not seem to work.
I understand these are all minor issues, but can be pretty confusing
especially for newbies.
All the best, and thanks for an explanation.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu