[Qgis-developer] EditorConfig

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Mon Apr 11 01:18:18 PDT 2016

FYI, I've pushed an .editorconfig file in qgis master branch.
The file is a generic editor configuration supported by many
editors, either implicitly or via some plugin.

See http://editorconfig.org/ for info about supported syntax
and how to enable support for it in your editor.

The configuration I pushed requests LF line endings,
a final newline, utf8 encoding and space indent.

I know scripts/prepare-commit.sh already takes care of style
and this is not meant as a replacement, but it might be
helpful to get some of that _while_ editing a file.

--strk;