[Qgis-developer] PostGIS queries slow when in edit mode

Manuel Hernández Martínez mhernandezm at agenciamedioambienteyagua.es
Mon Apr 11 06:05:17 PDT 2016

Thanks, Bernhard

I didn’t know about your plugin, I’m taking a look at it.
However, in this particular case, we are going to stick to our decision. There are many features, such as validation and templating, that we would likely add in the future, and I don’t think that any generic 3rd party solution will fit all our requirements.

My main concern was about the difference in performance. Does anyone know whether it is a known, well-founded limitation or a bug?

I just felt the right thing to do was to ask here before opening a bug ticket, just in case it was unnecessary or there was a workaround.

Regards, Manuel