[Qgis-developer] Working on the RTL support requested feature

Yotam Avital yotama9 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 03:53:54 PDT 2016

Hi guys.

I was searching for an open source project to contribute to, and somebody
pointed out to me that you need(?) RTL support, and asked me if I'm
interested it. I should note that my programing skills come from my
scientific work (I wrote simulation and calculation codes) and not from
'traditional" programing background (e.g. company). Naturally, I'll follow
your development guidelines (hence, announcing I intend to work on this
feature).

Yotam