[Qgis-developer] Unable to build QGIS-Website with Paver

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Wed Apr 27 07:56:22 PDT 2016

Hi,

Googling I found this

https://github.com/pypa/virtualenv/issues/72

and there they say:

In case someone else is looking at this, make sure "C:\[PythonDir]\DLLs"
is in your pythonpath environment variable, NOT your path variable.

In your case maybe the problem is maybe two python installs? One normal
one and one in osgeo4w?

Another option would be to try the 'Docker'-way.

I just build both docs and website (and translations) on a Windows 10
machine, following the instructions from:

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Website#building-the-website-using-docker

Only change is that boot2docker is not 'depricated', and you should use
this docker-product:

https://www.docker.com/products/docker-toolbox

let me know if you need further help.

Regards,